Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Skittles Review Game


We did a very easy review after learning a song today.  After teaching the children the song, and feeling like they had it down pretty well, I needed to have a chance to repeat the song a few more times.  I called up one child and had them close their eyes.  Then I picked out a Skittle from my bag and showed it to the group.  I then proceeded to put it in the child's mouth (note: make sure your hands are clean for this activity!)  We sang the song and the child with the Skittle had until the end of the song to determine which flavor/color they had been given.  If they guessed it right, they chose the next song, if they were wrong, then I chose (I picked the song we were reviewing).  Simple and effective.  Everyone wanted a turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment