Thursday, September 1, 2016

Activity Days- Articles of Faith



Here is the system I have come up with to track the Articles of Faith for the girls.  It goes along with the girls' binders that we use.  You can find that post here:




Let's get started!

 I got a small box at Walmart in the new school year supply section.  I used a little vinyl to label the bin (completely optional, but 1000% cuter... hahaha :)




This tracker is a combination of 2 different free printables I found online.  The top section can be found at LDS Lane in a number of color combinations.  The bottom section I got from My Computer is My Canvas.  Basically I took both freebies, used the portions I wanted, and then shrunk them down to fit a half piece of paper size.  Finally they were ready for the notebooks.




 
 Also included in the box are the Articles of Faith individually printed out.  I printed them on different colored cardstock and hole punched them all... ready to be put in the notebooks.





 Here is a close up of a few of them.  I got these free from the Cedar Creek Kids website.  The great thing about these is that they already print off the right size (half sheet).  I used a few different colors so that the girls have a choice of what color they would like to collect next.




 How it works...
The girls are given the tracker sheet to put in their binder.  Then during an activity (at the beginning or if there is time at the end) they can pass of any of the Articles of Faith with a leader.  They DO NOT need to go in order.  When they pass it off, they put a jewel sticker on the tracker sheet with the corresponding number.  Then they pick out an Article of Faith insert to add to their binder.  Once they have completed all 13 they will have each one of the Articles of Faith printed out on cute paper to look back on.




 Also, they get a prize when they complete all 13 Articles of Faith.  I have picked up a few eraser packages on clearance and will continue to add to the prize box as I find things.  
The girls are excited to get started, 
and well, so am I!!! :)


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your binder ideas!! Thanks for including a piece of my tracker - darling blog!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment! I have perused your blog many times and am amazed by your talent! I take that is quite a compliment... :) If I'm asked for the a printable, do I have permission to post it? I want to be sure you are completely good with that! <3 <3 <3

      Delete