Sometimes teachers need a little help with the program songs.
I made a booklet with the songs and the Primary Presidency added the program to it. That way the teachers can follow along and help the children during the program.
Why print the words for teachers?
- Adults don't learn as well or as quickly as children. They may struggle to learn all the words.
- Some adults may have medical or mental conditions that limit their ability to memorize the songs.
- Teachers or leaders may have been called into Primary later on during the year and so they did not have an opportunity to learn all the songs.
- Some teachers are converts and this is their first time in Primary. This helps them to learn the songs.
- Some teachers who may know all the songs, like to be able to see the music and words. I have had requests for songs from some of my best teacher singers/participators. :)
I am sure there are other reasons as well, but these are the ones that I personally thought of when supplying the booklets. We have been practicing with them the past month and will use them this Sunday for our Primary Program!